Thursday, November 4, 2010

6 False starts..............

WELL.................i am currently still sitting here in my hotel room after the flight last night being canceled in the weeeeee hours of this morning. So after having a very shitty sleep last night and having still got the hire car Cliff and myself hired we took a drive up to Mt Wellington



Hobart in the background...........

So long and very short as I'm running out of time......................looks like I'm going to be flying tonight all going well but that's the the A factor doesn't come into it again.

A little rushed i know but got a few things to do before i get to the airport at 1:30am......................so be good till then and next blog entry will be from Antarctica, well here is hoping anyway!!!!!!

I'M EXCITED..........................

Michael

P.S............"The difference between a stumbling block and a stepping stone is how you use them."
                  Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment